Short baby overall (European size 68 / 2-4 months)
1. front (the broken line is the symmetry axis)
2. back (the same as the front, except the neckline)
3. sleeve (the broken line is the symmetry axis, ATTENTION! The grain of the fabric goes here from the left to the right of the picture)
5. added width for button / zip seam
6. for girls: skirt (the broken line is the symmetry axis, cut twice)
It is closed with buttons (Velcro, whatever) between the legs and at the front. Sew a seam for the sleeves, the neckline and the legs out of stripes of stretchy material. For girls, gather the skirt onto the waistline.